Posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.autos.sport.f1,uk.media.tv.misc,uk.food+drink.misc
Food SnobŪ[_2_] Food SnobŪ[_2_] is offline

Default Fort Hood Shooting

On Nov 6, 6:54*am, "Pete" > wrote:
> Major Nidal Malik Hasan
>
> Case closed.

"At least six months ago, Hasan came to the attention of law
enforcement officials because of Internet postings about suicide
bombings and other threats, including posts that equated suicide
bombers to soldiers who throw themselves on a grenade to save the
lives of their comrades."
source-- http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_fort_h...ooting_suspect

While I strongly disagree with the ideologies of the current crop of
suicide bombers, I don't really see much difference in the morality of
the technique as opposed to, say, US drone attacks in Pakistan. Both
often cause collateral civilian deaths. That said, whatever the
technique, I like the idea of exterminating every one of those al
Qaeda types from the face of the Earth. It's just that I understand
how they'd feel the same way about me.

--Bryan