Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default 10 Teas to Start With

Dont buy any teas from a website that cant sell you any. You read
that Homer Simpson syllogism correctly. Your trouble with websites is
just beginning. Youre better off driving to a tea shoppe across town,
across state, across country every 6 months to stock up. I dont
consider it unreasonable for a $200 round trip to SF Chinatown by air
from where I live. Youll learn more in one day than $200 worth of
website guessing. Hey I was in Teavana the other day and didnt get
accosted by any employee. The store was empty. They have $6 8oz
double wall classes like my $12 Pavina. I cant find a cheap
percolator for my puers. Theyre all in the $50+ range.

Jim