Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Turkey wing soup

Ricavito wrote:

> Oh yes, although in the recent there have been fewer of those
> occasions but it's better this year. Bless his heart, he insists on
> talking to me over the dinner table about player stats and how the
> lineup might be changed and what plays might work, and I try hard to
> appear interested and respond sensibly. It's a small thing to do for
> someone I dearly love :-)

I have to hear mine babbling on with a play-by-play of the entire game.
I swear he memorizes every pitch. I have learned never to ask "who Won"
because I have to listen to 40 minutes of game until I get an answer.

If I'm still with him after all these years, I guess I dearly love him.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas