Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Turkey wing soup

Cheri wrote:
> "Evelyn" > wrote in message
>
>> LOL! My hubby grew up in Da Bronx. He is a Jets guy through and
>> through. There is no living with him if the Jets lose, and they are
>> losing rather a lot these days :-(

> One of our hubbies is going to be upset today then. Here, the Raiders
> game is blacked out, but I saw that the Jets were ahead 7-0.

We don't get most of the games here, either. Mostly Houston Texans
(yuck) and Dallas Cowboys (yuckier) but there is this thing on Dish
Network called "NFL Red Zone" where you can get up to date scores and
see clips of the games in progress. The Jets have some kind of weird
uniforms on today. They look like the Steelers. Maybe the plane
carrying the uniforms didn't make it??????

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas