Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default Turkey wing soup

This newsgroup has gone dead, dead, dead!

The turkey wing soup I made a couple of weeks ago turned out so incredibly
delicious I bought another humungous turkey wing and doing it again.

Loads of vegetables, no noodles. When I plan to serve it, I will boil a
few noodles for the other folks, but I am not having any.

BTW, I am dieting these days....... again......

Relying on my WASA sourdough crackers as my "bread" and I have to tell you I
am feeling better already. Eating lower carb and lower calorie is
agreeing with me.

Hope you are all well and happy.

--

Evelyn

"Even as a mother protects with her life her only child, So with a boundless
heart let one cherish all living beings." --Sutta Nipata 1.8