Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default Ques' on grilling salmon

On 20-Oct-2009, Tutall > wrote:

> On Oct 20, 5:59*am, RegForte > wrote:
> > Bob-tx wrote:
> > > Have never grilled, smoked, cooked, or eaten fresh salmon. *Want to
> > > try grilling some. *Any suggestions on spices, techniques, etc?

.. . .

> Have found I get more consistant results when I use a wris****ch and
> time stuff when grilling steaks, so should probably do the same for
> salmon steak.

Speaking of wris****ch. I've been wearing a Casio Alarm Chronograph
wris****ch for about 30 years. It has a very convenient stopwatch
function that is perfect for timing steaks. Since I wear it all the time,
I never misplace it. You can get one direct from Casio for $23 and
change. I just bought a new one. Features are virtually unchaged in
30 years and the price is about the same despite inflation. (The buttons
on the old one got too stiff for my elderly fingers)

Didn't mean to hijack the thread. Carry on.
--
Brick (Youth is wasted on young people)