Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tracy[_2_] Tracy[_2_] is offline

Default (2009-10-15) NS-RFC: Are you capable of...

Nancy Young wrote:
> ChattyCathy wrote:
>> http://www.recfoodcooking.com
>>
>> All this cookalong/RFC recipes talk made me think of this one. So I'm
>> going to blame Chris Dabney for it...
>>

>> Thanks Chris ;-)

> I'm never getting another TFH, am I? Dang.
>
> nancy

Were you number 2? I must have beat you by seconds....my closet is
getting kind of full.
Hmm. Which TFH should I pick? I like the new mop. I'll take that one.

As for following a recipe. it depends on the recipe. If it is a
baked item - I usually follow to the letter but a savory dish the
first time, maybe I will follow to the letter, and tweak later but I
have been known to take a recipe and adapt it. I guess it all
depends on how good the recipe looks.

Tracy