Posted to alt.food.barbecue
[email protected][_2_] nailshooter41@aol.com[_2_] is offline

Default Shiraz-soy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.

On Oct 12, 5:59*pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
september.invalid> wrote:
> Dave Bugg said:
>
> > Theron wrote:

> Dave, why don't you just plonk the stupid prick and go back to enjoying the
> newsgroup? Besides to be honest, I'm tired of seeing this flame war pop up
> like a pimple in every damn thread. I've had him plonked for a long time and
> I plonk entire threads that go this way, but it's getting into every nook
> and cranny of this NG to the point that there is almost nowhere to go to
> escape it without KFing people I'd rather not KF. As long as people respond
> to every nitwit post he makes, he OWNS this NG, plain and simple. It sucks.
> And I bet if he was completely ignored, he'd quit posting, but at this
> point, he clearly knows he's gotten the goat of enough people to make it fun
> to harass this NG.
>
> Let it go.
>
> MartyB

****ING A RIGHT MARTY.

The continuous witch by just a few hunt to ferret out the Kent trolls
ruins thread after thread with their venemous cursing, dissection of
every suspicious post so they can **** on the computer screen with
their self righteous verbal vomit.

I counted the last number of posts that were supposed to posted by
Kent on a recent thread. The self righteous sneerings of the Kent
killers posted more than two to one to Kent's responses.

Now which of these guys can't see the tail wagging the dog here? Who
hasn't figured out how many of us are disgusted by the simple fact
that all someone has to do is post something the Kent busters
>>think<< is suspicious and they dog pile attack someone. It is like

watching a monkey and organ grinder. The organ grinder turns the
crank, and the Kent busters dance. I'll bet they get a helluva laugh
on their end.

Personally, I have my own, low tech method for dealing with annoying
posts. If I recognize the poster, I don't even read it. If I get
snookered into reading a troll why in the ****ing world would I give
some moron the pleasure of seeing me respond in writing? Can you
knotheads even imagine the joy these guys get out of seeing how many
of you they can get to respond, especially if it is obvious they have
really pushed your buttons? You are no more than their puppets.

In case I was obtuse, I would like to second Marty's motion to return
this group to barbecue based discussions with an enjoyable tone.

Robert