Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Stormmmee Stormmmee is offline

Default Eggplant Parm recipe.....was Quick and dirty soup!

ok so i see i have even more questions, like
does what you eat with the carb make a difference, say a dinner roll with a
steak and salad vs, just a couple of dinner rolls alone, rice for breakfast
with sausage patties, vs say rice as a side dishe with baked chicken? i
know it sounds odd but if i am going to check these things i need to figure
out how to test them... but i also don't want to wack out my body testing it
either, Lee

--
Have a great day