Posted to alt.food.diabetic
~Karen~ ~Karen~ is offline

Default Quick and dirty soup!

Stormmmee wrote:
> thanks i am also collecting tips and if anyone knows where to get the
> sealer/bag material cheaper i am open... do you stack your bags by size when
> you store then look there first? Lee

I have only purchased the large boxes at Costco. They have some rolls
of the narrow ones and some rolls of the wide ones in each box. I
haven't taken the time to research purchasing them on the internet. I
really should try to either find the receipts or price-check them next
time I'm in the store. I'll let you know if I find somewhere to get
them for less $$.

I just store the ones to reuse in a Ziploc bag. After awhile it gets
pretty easy to pull them out and "eyeball" what you are working on and
what you have to work with. Sometimes I don't have any used ones that
are still large enough so use new. It doesn't bother me as much to just
roll that new out knowing it will be useful later too.

Karen