Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Gene Gene is offline

Default Shiraz-soy Grilled Flank Steak Recipe.

On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:20:44 -0700 (PDT), Duwop >
wrote:

>On Oct 12, 3:05*pm, "Nunya Bidnits" <nunyabidn...@eternal-
>september.invalid> wrote:
>> Duwop said:
>>
>> > And chris? RFC is more of a recipe newsgroup if you're looking to
>> > share those, we're more process oriented since our basic has 3
>> > ingredients: meat, heat, smoke.

>> Seriously? You're saying people shouldn't post any recipes here?

>Please point out where in my post I made that statement. Saying a
>different NG is MORE something implies here is LESS. Less is, last
>time I looked, more than NEVER. By something along the lines of
>infinite more.
>
>As it's his FIRST post I did wish to share with him the tidbit that
>recipe sharing isn't really what this group's about.
>Sure, during the course of conversations they come up. And as you say,
>some good ones. But the primary thing isn't posting "recipes". I
>pointed out a more appropriate NG if that is really what's he's
>looking for, thinking I was being helpful.

And I am sure you were.

This imperfect communications medium called Usenet can not relay vocal
tone, facial expressions, or body posture, as I'm sure you well know.
One person (me) sure understood what you were doing, someone else
might not.

I really wouldn't sweat it.

Just my 2 cents.

Gene

"If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny"
Thomas Jefferson