Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL[_17_] PeterL[_17_] is offline

Default Chef Mario Batali...... what gives??

Nancy2 > wrote in news:00089bae-7fea-4299-869c-
:

> On Oct 11, 10:09*am, PeterL2 > wrote:
>> He's going to die very shortly......... unless he does something about

hi

http://www.news.com.au/business/stor...28-462,00.html

> That Spanish tour was fun to watch.

We're just getting the last of the episodes here, I think. I love the
history of the places they go to.

> I'm surprised at all the stuff
> Gwyneth tried, given her really weird ideas on health.

LOL!! In the last ep we saw, she was given something by Batali, and as she
was stuffing it in her mouth, she asked if it was vegeterian...... he
mumbled something about "sorta kinda" and she looked aghast.... but then
kept on eating :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane