Posted to rec.food.cooking
PickyJaz PickyJaz is offline

Default Things you've upgraded or replaced, Ping Kalmia

On Oct 8, 6:26*am, Kalmia > wrote:
> What did you get for the 138 dollars? *Where will you store it all?
> Thanks for any reply.

My order included a surprise $5.00 off next purchase and another
surprise item is a photo recipe card for butter pecan cookies that
has a tear off side to use by 11/30/09 for 10% off a next order. My
original order (and first) was just four different flours to try. My
last (second) order was the biggie. With the over $70 in storage
items included, I bought 2 10-lb. bags of AP White, 3 different Lorann
Flavors/Oils, and 1 Bakewell Cream Baking Powder & Acrylic Canister
Set. I ordered far more than I may have purchased local throughout
the year, being sure to have all I need for the mountain of Christmas
baking planned. The storage containers are actually made for bread
dough risings, but they are also a perfect size and shape for my
limited "pantry" area, which is one shelf about 4' long in my hallway
said-to-be linen closet.

I dream of a walk-in pantry, along with a kitchen far bigger than the
dinky, one-butt cooking and prep area I have now. My kitchen floor
space measures less that 4' by about 7', but being the only cook ever
in it, we do okay....Picks