Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Fuel Cost Comparisons in Text format

Theron wrote:
> "Dave Bugg" > wrote in message
>> Theron wrote:

>>> That's painfully obvious Kent.
>>>>

>>> I'm not quite sure what you're saying. However, there has not been a
>>> post on this NG that compares the cost of BTUs of different fuels we
>>> use when smoking or grilling.

>> Yes there has.
>>

> Again, please tell me where?

For cryin' out loud butt-munch, I ain't the archive. People have been
comparing costs of this fuel and that fuel and btu comparisons over the many
years. No one cared then, no one cares about your OCD weirdness now.

Now go back to counting angels.
--
Dave