Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_19_] sf[_19_] is offline

Default Rome Day 3

On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 00:07:49 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" >
wrote:

>"sf" > wrote in message
.. .

>> I got those shots of the breakfast buffet for you!
>> Breakfast http://i38.tinypic.com/2vwh6yd.jpg
>> Breakfast http://i36.tinypic.com/262bhp4.jpg
>>
>> Lunch was Saltimbocca alla Romana - the sage was under the prosciutto.
>> http://i37.tinypic.com/s23z8w.jpg
>>

>Everything is looking good. No mention of gelato yet though. Surely you
>are not missing out on it are you?

Heh, we had some yesterday... staying away from it because hubby is
on a low fat kick. Just him having one beer daily is really something
for him. He's not a drinker to begin with, then with the possibility
of triggering gout and him not wanting to take allopurinol (sp) makes
it tough.

I'm not a big gelato (or ice cream) fan, but we did get some yesterday
and ate to the Trevi Fountain. http://i38.tinypic.com/rwny4o.jpg

Thanks for asking!

--
I love cooking with wine.