Posted to alt.food.wine
Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] Nils Gustaf Lindgren[_1_] is offline

Default Honey aromas

google-san-wa anata-no tomodashi-desu as I always point out ...
yeah, google, and a curiosity that endangers all the neighbourhood cats ...
Seriously, I will hold a lecture on aromatic French wines next Tuesday, and
I always want to know more than is contained in the pensum. Besides, I do
know SOME organic chemistry. We were, after all, required to learn the Krebs
cycle (( in med school. Never had much practical value in my professional
life, really.

No doubt, one of these days you will find me studying Hungarian just to try
to find out how, when, and why the pinot gris landed in Badacsony. That is
one thing I doubt I'll be able to find out using google, since the matter is
swamped by the recurring factoid of Charles IV having had it imported in
1375.

Cheers

Nils