Posted to alt.food.barbecue
RegForte RegForte is offline

Default cold smoking

Theron wrote:

> Again, above, you're confused about the definition of a troll, and again,
> from Wikipekia:
> "Troll: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial,
> inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such
> as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of
> provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise
> disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

Theron/Kent/Ed,

You seem concerned about whether the troll accusation
fairly applies. In my opinion there are some questions
that keep the issue alive. I'll pick one.

Why would you ask about the safety of eating uncooked
country ham (a rather strange question to say the least,
and one which predictably sparked a good deal of
controversy), then having gotten an answer, ask it again
in the same place 4 years later?

Not a big deal to me you understand, but without some
clarification here I'd say the preponderance of the
evidence in everyone's minds will continue to be
against you.

Time to put a slab on the smoker and go for a surf.

--
Reg