Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Lump and Briquette Charcoal Question

Theron wrote:

> The above: a disgusting quote: I grieve for the lamenting women.

Of course you would, Kent. Despite the fact that the quote comes from a
fictional character within a fictional story, I admire the fact that this is
the depth of what you deem "an issue".

> That is a troll.

Sure....in the world according to Kent. You sure are desperate to be clever,
ain't ya?

> Please don't answer. It's pointless.

Oh, I know. You just don't have the capacity to take anything to heart and
change the direction you keep going in. You keep playing for attention like
some emotionally starved three year old monkey. You persist at being an
asshat. As you say, it's pointless.

> Garage brining works fine if done correctly,

But you don't, according to what you have related of your 'technique'.

--
Dave