Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Sqwertz Sqwertz is offline

Default cold smoking

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:26:16 -0700, Theron wrote:

> I wasn't aware that the Bradley had a
> smoke generating unit that separated from the smoker itself. In fact you can
> buy it separately and make your own box.
> http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=9730206 At $164 it
> seems a bit high. I don't know if that would work or not. Maybe a 20' long
> "smoke tube" running into a smoking box in the next room?

Reg, and others, have mentioned this here over the years at least 20
times.

This is why we call you a troll. You've read these posts in the
past, because they were DIRECTED AT YOU INQUIRIES. Yet you act like
you've never heard of any of this before.

Like I said, talking to you is like talking to a wall.

-sw