Posted to alt.food.barbecue
theron theron is offline

Default Lump and Briquette Charcoal Question

"Duwop" > wrote in message
On Sep 21, 7:32 pm, "Theron" > wrote:

> Usenet is dying. This NG especially is dying.

Any support for this, other than being pulled out your ass as
everything else is?

> One of the primary reasons on
> this NG is the trolling and flaming.

Let's see, as YOU are said TROLL, and receive the BULK of the FLAMES,
I suspect your view is somewhat, let us say, BIASED.

>I think

Oh, you sure seem to try to anyway. Not successfully either. But keep
on trying!

> many lurk this NG. They're put off by the few that troll* routinely, and
> they don't post. Then they leave.
> It's really too bad

First off, you don't know squat and are making suppositions to support
your argument, AKA, pulling it out your ass, Secondly, YOU are a
troll, so, stop trolling, troll.

> for those of use that would like to see back to back
> banter about grilling and low and slow and so forth.

You ^never^ have bantered on usenet Kent, *never*. So your "us" is a
population of one.
Moron.

Really, we've made it abundantly clear that you are unwelcome over the
years, which you had finally seemed to grasp as we hadn't heard from
you for these past few years. We started to think you might actually
have a bit of sanity.

But no, here you are again, this time even more agressively stupid
than ever.

*Sigh* WHO'S lecturing WHO about trolls? Seriously, remember last
time? Nobody likes you, nobody will interact with you, yes you got a
couple of people with your mask under a different handle, but don't
let that fool you.

You need an online community where they have really short memories
and cant keep up with all the players. I don't really care where you
go, but for your sake, and ours, just go.

I enjoy torturing you too much for comfort. Makes me feel like Cheney
or something.

The above[I enjoy torturing......] is a troll. Review again the Wikipedia
definition:
Troll: In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial,
inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such
as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of
provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or of otherwise
disrupting normal on-topic discussion. You aren't saying anything tied to
this or any other thread; you're just shooting your mouth off. I don't troll
as defined above, at least not intentionally. One could argue the two posts
above to Dave Bugg and to Sqwertz. They weren't, however.

Regarding this NG, I think you're one of several flamers, included, and
certainly not limited to Bugg and Wertz. You keep many, many sincere lurkers
from posting reasonable questions, and reasonable ideas just like the ones
I've recently posted.

As you're asking me above, I ask that you and your flaming colleagues go.
Go and let us talk.

Ed