Posted to alt.food.barbecue
theron theron is offline

Default Lump and Briquette Charcoal Question

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:34:04 -0700, Theron wrote:
>
>> What is the taste difference between Kingsford briquettes, Trader Joes
>> all
>> wood brequettes, and lump?

> Stick to Kingsford, Kent.
>
> Trader Joes does not have an "All Wood" briquette.

Yes, Trader Joes has an all wood briquette.

> Why are you asking these mundane, repetitive questions all over
> again? You've been here for almost a decade. Have you gleaned
> nothing from this group in that time? Or do you just like to hear
> yourself talk?
>
> We answered all these que4stions for you 4-7 years ago. And the
> answers are still the same. Excuse me if I don't feel like talking
> to a wall.

As I said on a recent thread, in response to your similar question:
"One of the great things about this and other NGs is knowing "Whadya doing
now??". What are you doing differently with que, grilling, and smoke that
you didn't do last time. It's OK to ask the fundamental questions now and
then. ...... Cooking, including outdoor cooking, is an ongoing evolutionary
event.

That's why cooking is exciting."

> ObFood: 2/3lb chunk of South American grass-fed beef tenderloin for
> dinner tonight. It's sitting on the counter coming up to temp while
> I think of something inventive to do with it.
>
> -sw

It strikes me that 2/3 lb of tenderloin is quite a lot to eat by yourself.
I'm not responding to your troll. This only an observation.

From Wikipedia:
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who
intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an on-line
community such as an on-line discussion forum with the intention of baiting
users into an argumentative response.[1]

Ed