Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Restaurant tea

In the expensive restaurants they might bring out a tea caddy with a
choice of Celestial Seasons and some British blends teabags. There is
no guarantee youre better off bringing your own. They dont even know
how to heat water or if they do you get the oily taste of water heated
in a coffee pot. Most waiters consider a teabag like a cig butt. I
do like Liptons unsweetened tea at the fountains in convenience
stores. I wished I could get that in their bags.

Jim