Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Sqwertz Sqwertz is offline

Default Lump and Briquette Charcoal Question

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 13:34:04 -0700, Theron wrote:

> What is the taste difference between Kingsford briquettes, Trader Joes all
> wood brequettes, and lump?

Stick to Kingsford, Kent.

Trader Joes does not have an "All Wood" briquette.

Why are you asking these mundane, repetitive questions all over
again? You've been here for almost a decade. Have you gleaned
nothing from this group in that time? Or do you just like to hear
yourself talk?

We answered all these que4stions for you 4-7 years ago. And the
answers are still the same. Excuse me if I don't feel like talking
to a wall.

ObFood: 2/3lb chunk of South American grass-fed beef tenderloin for
dinner tonight. It's sitting on the counter coming up to temp while
I think of something inventive to do with it.

-sw
-sw