Posted to rec.food.equipment
Dee Dovey Dee Dovey is offline

Default Banging and clanging at a bear

Using Tibetan bells, alongside an Indian stainless steel bowl being stricken
with an enchilda spatula to chase away Mr. bear ....

I noticed while doing so that there was some wet black water spots that were
flung onto the bowl, and some of the same water at the hinge of the spatula.
For the life of me I cannot imgine where the wet came from. (Yes, it was a
clean bowl and clean spatula.)

Now that it is dry, rubbing my hands on the spots, they rub off like rust
and smell like iron.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2hd09dd&s=4

All in the past week: turkeys (I think the fox got them as the fox has
returned each day); and now for the past two days a black bear at the shed
at 6pm in the evening.

I guess I won't be walking my trail I had made a couple of years ago ;-))
Trees on all sides.

Dee Dee