Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Desideria Desideria is offline

Default Brisket opinions

On 11 Sep 2009 20:35:23 GMT, Nick Cramer >
wrote:

>> > Did you mean to say "that's enough"? ;-)
>> > (and it's spelled 'grazie', if you're interested. )

>> LOL, what a funny conversation

>I don't know if she lurks there, but I've tried to get Desideria to post on
>it.hobby.cucina. She won't get laughed at any more than I do. LOL

Yeah, she will!

I can't even read the original post, to know what I'm replying to!!!
It could well be quite hilarious.

(I just met a 80-year old man who spoke Italian with his immigrant
parents and taught Italian at a university. The amount of Italian I've
forgotten is just plain embarrassing)

Desideria