Posted to rec.food.cooking
modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] is offline

Default Goings on today

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:01:01 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>This getting to be too Twitter-like, Modom.
>
>Except they would never stand for such long twaats.
>
>-sw

A long **** is unendurable, for sure. I'll work to improve what I
share with this august community. Even if it is September. And in
this effort I welcome any and all suggestions.

The brisket continues its evolution towards pastrami in the smoker pit
out back. Lightening off to the west is cause for pause, but it
appears to be moving away from us right now. The stuff off to the east
and headed this way (I just saw it on local radar) might be more to
the point. If smoking meat is the point. And right now it is.

Dave -- our friend who survived what would kill most of us -- didn't
show at the bar tonight. My friends who did seemed to like my habanero
and apricot jam concoction on crackers. Probably it was the cream
cheese.

Oh dear, I've used too many characters! and there's still the issue of
the bees. Well, maybe that'll wait till tomorrow.
--

modom