Posted to rec.food.cooking
blake murphy[_2_] blake murphy[_2_] is offline

Default John, Bobby, and Ted

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009 15:21:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> "blake murphy" > wrote in message
>> On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 22:32:37 GMT, brooklyn1 wrote:
>>>
>>> I hear Obamination is going to appoint a death squad Czar:
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Kevorkian

>> you hear a lot of stupid shit, don't you? and lap it up like cream.
>>
>> blake

> The deaths quad stuff is a bunch of shit, but since this is from Congress,
> it seems very real and is very scary to think of the power of the government
> over our lives
> http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=G44NCvNDLfc

i don't find him convincing at all. frankly, the 'private sector' doesn't
seem to be 'the part that's working,' and i don't think the new plan would
'punish' those who already have coverage - if you like what you have you
get to keep it.

let's just remember, we now pay twice per capita what other advanced
countries pay:

<http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1316&context=key_workplace >

for worse results in longevity:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy>

and infant mortality:

<http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?c=bg&v=29>

courtesy of the 'private sector.'

like i said before, would you pay twice as much for a worse product just
because it was american? do you think it's a good idea to force everyone
to do so?

your pal,
blake