Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig Lynn from Fargo Ografmorffig is offline

Default My new favorite mixed drink

On Sep 5, 9:51*pm, "Cheryl" > wrote:
> Half orange juice, half club soda, on ice. *Alternatively, half "light"
> cranberry juice with club soda. *I tried the cranberry/pomegranate "light"
> and that was good, too. Sort of like drinking a soda but probably healthier.
> Is club soda as bad as other sodas?

Check the label to see how much sodium you're getting in the club
soda. Since it has no sugar or other sweetener in it, I've always
seen it designated as a "free" beverage. Seltzer (if I remember
right) has no sugar or sodium, just carbon dioxide -- but these days I
think you have to have a permit for the CO2 !
Lynn in Fargo