Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bob Terwilliger[_1_] Bob Terwilliger[_1_] is offline

Default Holiday cooking

RegForte wrote:

> The high point of the night was when one guy was taking the cucumber
> gazpacho cups and tossing them back like shots. Then someone explained to
> him that you're supposed to eat the whole thing.

HA!

One of my coworkers tells this story: He went to a seafood buffet where he
was given a bucket in which he was supposed to put the discarded shells from
the seafood he ate. Misunderstanding what the bucket was for, he started to
walk up to the buffet with bucket in hand. One of the wait staff stopped him
and asked, "Say, Mister, are you going to milk a cow?"

Bob