Rona Yuthasastrakosol

Default substituting goat's milk in cooking

In addition to being lactose intolerant, my mother recently tested positive
for
an allergy to milk (along with oats, corn, soy, mushrooms, potatoes,
tomatoes, and--get this--lettuce!). The doctor has suggested using goat's
milk. I've done a google search but still can't determine if goat's milk
can be substituted for cow's milk in any recipe--both sweet and savoury.
Has anyone used goat's milk for cooking and baking in place of cow's milk?
If so, what were the results? Are there any noticable differences in
flavours or textures?

rona