Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow[_317_] Gregory Morrow[_317_] is offline

Default John, Bobby, and Ted

brooklyn1 wrote:

> "PeterL2" wrote:
>>
>> You 'people' should take note of a saying..........
>>
>> "If you can't say something good about someone who has passed, shut
>> the **** up and say nothing at all."
>>
>> To do otherwise shows exactly what cowardly, low life, and despicable
>> 'humans' you are in real life.

> Idiot! Do you really think folks should raise Charles Manson to
> sainthood when he finally drops dead? The Kennedys were *always*
> thieving, lying, murderous douchebags.

Whiskey micks who constantly strove to be lace curtain Irish but they simply
could not make the grade...

They SURE did affect a LOT of peep's lives - for the worse...!!!

All the while wrapping themselves in pious foney - baloney Catholicism...old
matriach crone Rose was THE WORST.

Last night on some cable nooze channel there was a docu about the Kennedy
clan, it was all that "Camelot" bullshit and at the end of the show they
played _Danny Boy_...had to turn it off before I hurled.

--
Best
Greg