Posted to alt.food.barbecue
RegForte RegForte is offline

Default Bresola

Sqwertz wrote:

> I've long advocated that this group as being the place to talk about
> animal and seafood flesh prepared in all forms - smoked, cured, raw.
> Grilled, gas, wood, charcoal, lump, lava, WTF. And even vegetable
> posts are acceptable (using Kent and ?evin as examples).
>
> A lot of us old-timers are burned out on talking about BBQ (face
> it), and I'm looking forward to taking my meat to the next level.

Plus cold smoking, etc. Plus people have been posting sides,
libations, etc, since the beginning. Anything under the umbrella
of "Outdoor Cooking".

How about an afb Drink of the Week contest?

I might start posting pics again. I pretty much gave up on
abf because it seemed like the future of binary usenet groups was
in doubt. At this point I think it's beyond any doubt, so I suppose
I'll just post links.