Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Nonny Nonny is offline

Default Bresola

"RegForte" > wrote in message

> I got yer pictures right here, buddy
>
> http://robosurf.net/tmp/DSCN0518-copy.jpg
> http://robosurf.net/tmp/DSCN0524-copy.jpg

The pictures look a lot like what I had aboard the ship, but the
meat they served was a bit more purple in color. I guess they
also trimmed off the rind, obviously. Looking at the second
picture, what are you supposed to do with the horizontal strip
that is seen inside the piece? Do you cut it out after slicing,
or go ahead and serve it. The Bresaola we had aboard the ship was
uniform in color and texture, with virtually no visible fat.

--
Nonny

If elections would really change things,
Congress would immediately make voting illegal.