Posted to alt.food.asian
wjmark wjmark is offline

Default Traditional Chinese Food

Shame on you! Picking on the Dutch like that.

What about all those lovely little Brodje sandwiches (I like the ones with
steak tartaar and a raw egg).

And don't forget the pickled heering on the street.

Or french fries with a curry mayonaise.

Or all the fast food deep-fried croquettes (you know - the unhealthy
ones...)

I wish I could think of more, but I guess you are right - not much else
Dutch to eat in Holland. (Good rice-taffel, 'though)..

wjmark

my food page is disappearing in a couple of months - please enjoy the
visit...

http://www.geocities.com/wjmarkca/index.htm

l.nl...