Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default bars on grills

On 19-Aug-2009, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:

> Brick wrote:
>
> > Supper tonight will be freshly smoked pork ribs with my own BBQ beans
> > and some Winn Dixie deli potato salad and cole slaw. I'll have some
> > pickled jalapenos on the side, but Nathalie won't touch those.

> I'm drooling, Brick. I wish I lived down the block so I could mooch of of
> ya
> for dinner. :-)
>
> --
> Dave

Gimme a call if you get a load thru Tampa and I'll make you up a "Care"
package that you can eat on the fly. I doubt it's better then yours, but
we're not losing any weight and I haven't poisoned anybody yet. (Just
had some freshly made peach ice cream made with fresh peaches
poached briefly with brown sugar.)

--
Brick (Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government
those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted