Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Granby Granby is offline

Default bars on grills

Lee, I have all but stopped using my gas grill. Right now I am taking a
piece of meat and dividing it into thirds are trying different sauces and
rubs. Made a few from ideas here on the groups and bought some already
made.

Since most of these people know so much, I doubt they remember the beginning
days when everything was a challenge.