Posted to rec.food.cooking
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default OT, but it's not stopping anyone else

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message

>>>they're 'stealing' something *you've already thrown away*.

>> *BING* *BING* *BING*
>>
>> and have placed on PUBLIC PROPERTY, i.e., the sidewalk/curb.
>>
>> Now if they take the recycling bin along with it ... THAT's stealing.

> Your opinion does not matter. Ask your town attorney what the law is.

Do you admire this kind of petty nitpicking semantics game? As though there
are no stupid laws. I don't give a fat, selfish, smug suburbanite's ass WHAT
the law is, it is utterly petty and miserably small and uncaring to begrudge
the poor or needy your refuse. And yes you bet I am talking about YOU, sf.
If there is a law against them picking things up that are in containers
marked for disposal, it is a law designed to keep the riff raff out of the
fat ****ing smug suburban bitches' sight.

Charlotte's point was not "what the law is." She is a bigger person than
that. She was talking about a caring, rational person's reasonable
definition of stealing, not that of a mindless penny ante bureaucracy
catering to fatass suburban twits who actually begrudge the needy their
castoff.

Ugh. I said UGH. bleah. *shiver*