PENMART01

Default what is the shelf life of wheat bran and oat bran?

In article >,
(john) writes:

>Yesterday, I ate a whear/oat bran mixture that I bought from the store
>about 2 weeks ago and ended up having problems sleeping the same
>night. Was it because the bran went bad? Does anyone know the shelf
>life of wheat/oat bran?
>I am aware that the germ is removed from the wheat kernel to prevent
>rancidity, but I thought the wheat bran outer hull was removed for
>taste reasons. would it be correct to assume that the bran, like the
>wheat germ, is removed for rancidity reasons also?

Wheat/oat bran is pure cellulose... so how much did you consume... now you know
how pipes feel after being treated by the Roto Rooter guy. Oboy, are you gonna
feel um, relieved in the morning.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
Sheldon