Posted to rec.food.cooking
cybercat cybercat is offline

Default Browned and braised "country style" pork ribs

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "cybercat" > wrote:
>
>>water with rosemary and coarse brown pepper until they fall apart.

> Say more about that. I've never heard of it.

It's not anything special, I just don't add much water (my experience is
that a lot of moisture cooks out of the meat, and adding less water then
cooking on a very low heat somehow results in more succulent meat) and crush
dried rosemary, a good tablespoon of it, after I put the water in. Also
coarsely ground pepper, something I bought at the Fresh Market the other
week. It's very flavorful.