Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bobo Bonobo® Bobo Bonobo® is offline

Default OT, but it's not stopping anyone else

On Jul 31, 5:56*am, Bob Muncie > wrote:
> cybercat wrote:
> > "Serene Vannoy" > wrote
> >> ObFood: Tonight, we stopped for hamburgers on our way home and got one for
> >> the kid. *Also, I got the best ever grape tomatoes for a dollar a pound,
> >> and I'm gonna snarf a bazillion of them for "dessert".

> > I love grape tomatos. They are nice sliced (so they will not shoot out the
> > sides) with raw onions on sub type sandwiches, too. I have been cooking very
> > little this summer, mostly eating simple stuff like salads and sandwiches
> > (and watermelon!) at home, with the occasional big old greasy fast food
> > meal. Today it was a Bojangles bacon egg and cheese biscuit with fries. Big,
> > seasoned, half-floppy, half crispy, perfect potatoes. Mmm. Also, (and this
> > should wow the rfc crowd, haha!) I have discovered Shake N Bake, using it on
> > chicken legs after soaking them in milk for a few hours. Excellent cold, in
> > salads, or snarfed over the sink off the bone.

> I know the style. I've been eating yogurt and/or cereal for breakfast,
> salad/fruit for lunch and or dinner time frame mostly, with an
> occasional indulgence. I have some BOGO coupons for Culver's double
> deluxe burgers that expire today, so it's likely I'll indulge that
> today.

Man, my cup runneth over with restaurant coupons. I have buches of
BOGO coupons for any sandwich at a particular McD's. Del Taco put out
a sheet of coupons, so I searched the recycling containers in my old
neighborhood for those, and got lots of BK and Hardee's too, as they
were in the same mailer. I have a bunch of Entertainment books that
are good until Nov. 1, and some restaurant.com dining certificates.

White Castle has a coupon out now too: http://whitecastle.com/craversaver/coupon.html

I'll be getting some other good deals today, as the church is having
their garage sale. Got my eyes on a bike (that needs a little work),
a runner sled (for next winter), an old Monopoly game (for the extra
hotels and such, since my cat likes to relocate them), and a few other
things. I'm lining up early. I want that bike.

> Bob

--Bryan