Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Got my Brinkman

ViLco wrote:
> Granby wrote:
>
>> I guess I don't have thick enough skin for this ng. I keep feeling I
>> have to defend too much. Have a wonderful life.

> Lotsa ppl forget good manners, here on usenet. It's sad, I'm with you.

Sorry if I came off wrong. I meant to be encouraging. You know...girl
can do it in 5 minutes, sort of thing. I guess I didn't count the couple
of extra minutes it took to sort the hardware. I always sort the
hardware into little piles of like size before I do any of those
"screw-it-yourself" projects.

--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas