Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Granby Granby is offline

Default Got my Brinkman

Actually, I have two chickens but, it just hailed outside and is now raining
like that cow my Grandpa told me about. At least it is together.

I don't get regular days, only when traffic seems to allow. Sometimes don't
get even a day off a week in the summer./ However, made and extra trip out
last night with my son to make sure I could take today off.

As the kids say
Rain, go away,
I want to be out, I want to play!!