Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Had dinner at Outback Steakhouse

In article >,
blake murphy > wrote:

> >> the dipping sauce for the onion has a nice little zip to it.
> >>
> >> yourpal,
> >> blake

> > Iirc, it contains Horseradish.

> making the sauce wouldn't be the problem that sectioning, breading, and
> deep-frying the onion would be. i'll leave it to them, i think.
>
> your pal,
> blake

I've only ever had 3 of them in the past 20 years or so. They are quite
tasty, but best shared by at least 6 people imho as an appetizer. ;-)

I most often end up taking most of my entree' home. I'm just not in to
gorging myself and have not been so in many years.

I don't like feeling sick after I eat thank you.
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.

Subscribe: