JuanGuady JuanGuady is offline
Member

Default Is a Burger with out a bun a Burger?

Hey,
So I think that everybody that loves hamburgers has them with buns. I think that some people just get caught up in the diets and fads. My dad just told me to make him a burger with out a bun. So I decided to make it my way. I made a Lime-Burger which was amazing. I served it on top of chopped cucumbers and lettuce. He loved it. I wanna know if you have any other ideas!

Seasoned Lime Hamburgers by Divya Gugnani
Behind the Burner: Seasoned Lime Hamburgers by Divya Gugnani

Makes 8 servings
INGREDIENTS:

2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
1 tbsp. chopped chives
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. white pepper
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 egg
2 tbsp. lime juice
PREPARATION:

1. Preheat grill to medium-high

2. Mix meat with herbs, bread crumbs, lime juice, salt, and pepper

3. Divide mixture into eight sections and form them into patties

4. Place patties on lightly buttered grill grate and cook for 8 minutes on each side

5. Remove from heat and serve
THanks,
Juan Guad