Rick & Cyndi

Default Halloween Party for Kids :-)

"TaraDanielle" > wrote in message
om...
: Any chance you can ask the parents that are bringing the sweet
: > things (cupcakes...) and ask them to bring something
healthier
: > instead? <scratches head> It's worth a shot.
: >
: No. I did bring trail mix and carrot, and nothing was taken.
: SES is socio economic status.
: The marshamllow things were a HUGE PAIN and no better than
Peeps
: anyway.
: The witch hats were a hit everywhere.
: Nutter Butters are no longer peanut shaped where I live, so I
couldn't
: make those ghosts :-( I went to 6 grocery stores, they're
round or
: they don't have them anymore
: TARA
=======

Oh. <shrug>

Yeah. I kinda thought the marshmallow things would have been a
bit of a pain... too much like work for me to mess with. LOL
Bummer about the Nutter Butters...

Glad everything else seemed to work out well.

Cyndi
<Remove a "b" to reply>