Posted to rec.food.cooking
Omelet[_7_] Omelet[_7_] is offline

Default Had dinner at Outback Steakhouse

In article >,
sf > wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Jul 2009 00:56:34 -0500, Omelet >
> wrote:
>
> >I really do LOVE Outback.
> >Their rack of Lamb is to die for!

> I will definitely order a rack of lamb. Hopefully, it's "American"
> and local would be even better. We'll probably order one beef and one
> lamb the first time we go. No sense in ordering fish at a red meat
> restaurant... especially the first time.

I hope the chef there is as good as ours is. :-)
That is the one problem with chain restaurants. They may have
"standardized" recipes, but they are still only going to be as good as
the local chef.

I've met ours in person, and he's really cool.

Cheers!
--
Peace! Om

-- Anon.