DC.

Default Sun Drying Experiences?

<snip>
> What other fish can you catch with the dried beef hook method?
>
> --
> Dan

LOL... just about anything that likes a stinky bait i guess, any meat eating
bottom feeders would go for it. Pike, Eels that kind of fish. Not likely
carp etc. as they feed on the surface + they're vege eating fish. I'm no
fishing expert & the last time i did any fishing was well over 20+ years
ago, but some things stick in the mind, so try your luck & report back
here... with your catch & how you cooked it. I'm thinking braised eel with
blackbean sauce Mmmm.....

one last tip from me, some fresh water fish esp. bottom feeders tend to
smell a bit of the river or muddy pond etc. (what you'd expect if you feed
constantly at the bottom of a muddy river) & what restaurants or fish
suppliers do is to keep the fish alive for a week in a tank full of running
water or with a pump etc. After a week, the fish smells & tastes less
'fishy' or 'muddy'.

DC.