Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default Had dinner at Outback Steakhouse

Chemiker wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 19:49:54 -0400, "Nancy Young"
> > wrote:

>> Don't tell anyone, I gave up trying to eat them with a fork and took
>> to using my fingers. Hey ... if it's okay for asparagus, it's good
>> enough for the green beans. I'm sticking with that story, you're
>> supposed to eat them with your fingers.

> Heh, Heh! Good, yes? Fingers were invented before forks.

I struggled with those huge forks they give you and those skinny
beans. Fingers good!

> SWMBO and I grill various things like asparagus and fresh
> green beans, on iron, and do the same. Delish.
>
> Bout the OS. Been to our local, wasn't much. Steaks were
> poor, service indifferent. More ambience than substance.
>
> Onion was nice, but greasy. Must be a local thing....

Sometimes it's better than other times, and for what it is, I like it
better than in other places that serve it. In no way is it good for
you. It's not really my thing, but I had some of it.

nancy