slim

Default Chinese Sausages

ggull wrote:

> Hmm... Does one use less water, even a 1:1 ratio, for cooking regular rice
> in a cooker? I've always used a pot, don't even own a rice cooker, and the
> classic ratio is 2:1 for basic white rice of most varieties.

The "classic" ratio is dead wrong!

It depends on the type of rice you use, and your preference.

Dry and crumbly to moist and sticky, everyone likes their rice different

I use Vitarroz for everyday. 2 cups rice and 2 1/3 cups water.

EXPERIMENT and WRITE DOWN your results.

Its YOUR preferences that matter, not some recipe writer.

Buy small quantites and PLAY! HAVE FUN! EXPLORE!

Enjoy the experience, the highs and lows that are the spice of
life that cooking provides.

--

http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html
"Bubba got a blowjob, BU$H screwed us all!" - Slim

VOTE HIM OUT! November 4, 2004