Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Granby Granby is offline

Default Rubs

I ordered a variety pack of stuff from Stubbs. Bought garlic powder and
some of the other stuff from the store tonight.

Know full well will have to have an herb garden next year.

My dehydrator died today in the middle of drying some peppers. Tabasco and
Jalapeņos. Had it out on the back porch it smelled so strong!